Study Of Thermoluminescence Of F-centers Tlx-02
Operating with an goal to achieve numerous requirements of the buyer, we are indulged in exporting, manufacturing and supplying of Study of Thermoluminescence of F-Centers in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
The experiment consists of the following:
EXPERIMENTAL SET-UP FOR CREATING THERMOLUMINESCENCE
- Sample: KBr or KCl single crystal
- Thermolumniscence Temperature Meter, TL-02
- Digital Thermometer
- Oven Power Supply
- Sample Holder
- Thermoluniscence Oven (0-423K)
- Black Box
FOR MEASUREMENT OF LUMINESCENCE INTENSITY
- Photomultiplier tube: R11558
- PMT Housing with biasing circuit and coaxial cables etc.
- High Voltage Power Supply, Model: EHT-11
- Output : 0-1500V variable (1mA max.)
- Regulation : 0.05%
- Display: 3 1/2 digit 7-segment LED
- Nanoammeter, Model DNM-121
- Range : 100nA to 100mA full scale in 4 ranges
- Accuracy : 0.2%.
Display: 3 1/2 digit 7-segment LED