Study Of Digital-to-Analog Converter, DTA-01
With thorough understanding of the relevant industry, we are successfully engaged in offering a commendable range of Study of Digital-to-Analog Converters. Our offered range is capable of standing with defined quality standard as use superb quality components and highly advanced technology in manufacturing. Owing to features like longer service life and optimum performance, and easy installation, the offered converter has gained exceptional value among our valuable clients.
- Basic 4-bit weighted resistance
- 4-bit R-2R network module
- 10-bit IC Type AD7533 with mechanical switches
- Microprocessor interfaced 10-bit converter
- Study of the circuit diagram and performance of a 4-bit weighted resistance type D/A converter. The digital inputs are to be given by operating four mechanical switches.
- The above experiment is conducted on a 4-bit discrete component R-2R network based unit.
- Manual operation of a 10-bit IC D/A converter type AD7533 through 10 mechanical switches.
- Operation of the IC based circuit through the microprocessor kit provided. Some typical waveform generation exercises are suggested and solutions are provided. More problems can be attempted by the student with help from his supervisor.
Features and Specifications:
- Advanced Experiments-arbitrary waveform generation
- Panel Meter for all measurements
- A measuring CRO is needed for viewing the waves forms