Four Probe Set-up (Research Model), Dfp-rm-200
Assisted by an adroit team of experts, we are Exporter, Manufacturer & Supplier of Four Probe Set-Up (Research Model) in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
With our deep knowledge and industrial experience, we are engaged in offering a qualitative apparatus to facilitate Four Probe Set-up (Research Model). This equipment is well-known among our clients for their associated features. Products, offered by us are manufactured using optimum quality components and latest technology in adherence to the defined industry standards. Clients can avail the entire range from us in a variety of specifications at the market leading prices.
- Optimum performance
- Easy to handle
- Excellent finish
The experiment consists of the following:
Probes Arrangement, FPA-RM:
- The probes arrangement is mounted in a suitable stand, which holds the sample plate and RTD (A class) sensor.
- PID Controlled Oven, PID-200
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 200C Resolution: 0.1C
- Short Range Stability:0.2C
- Long Range Stability:0.5C
- Measurement Accuracy:0.5C (typical)
- Oven: Specially designed for Four Probe Set-Up
- Display: 3 digit, 7 segment LED with autopolarity
- Constant Current Source
- Constant Current Source, Model : CCS-01 (for low resistivity samples)
- The current source is suitable for the resistivity measurement of low to medium resistivity samples such as thin films of metals/ alloys and semiconductors like germanium.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 12 V
- Current Range: 0-20mA, 0-200mA
- Resolution: 10A
- Accuracy: 0.25% of the reading
- Display: 3 digit, 7 segment LED
- Load Regulation:0.1% for 0 to full load
- Line Regulation:0.1% for 10% changes
- Low Current Source, Model : LCS-02 (for high resistivity sample)
This current source is especially suitable for the resistivity measurement of polymer ceramics and Si crystals.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
- Current Range: 0-2, 0-20 , 0-200 & 0-2
- Resolution: in A at 0-2 range
- Accuracy:0.25% of the reading 1 digit
- Display: 3 digit, 7 segment LCD with autopolarity
- Load Regulation: 0.1% for 0 to full load
- Power: 3 x 9V batteries
- D.C. Microvoltmeter, DMV-001
- Range: 1mV, 10mV, 100mV, 1V & 10V with 100% over-ranging.
- Resolution: 1V.
- Stability: Within 1 digit.
- Input Impedance: >1000M (10M on 10V range).
- Display: 3 digit, 7 segment LED with auto .polarity and decimal indication.