|Home||» Products||» Physics Laboratory Instruments||» IC Regulated Power Supply, PS-12|
Our repute in the market remains largely attributable to our popular collection of IC Regulated Power Supply from our unique range of Laboratory Instruments. Our offered products extensively applicable in laboratories and appreciated by our clients for their diverse attributes like long lasting performance, compact design and easy installation. Additionally, remarkable quality and low operational cost positions these products from others. Keeping track of current market standards, we use lab-tested components and progressive technology for fabricating these products.
* Low power consumption
* Trouble-free performance
* Output voltage: + 12 V, - 12 V, + 5 V, - 5 V fixed
* Current: 300 mA (each supply)
* Line Regulation: ± 0.05 % for 10 % variation of mains voltage.
* Load Regulation: ± 0.1% for a full load of 300 mA
* Protection: Thermal and over current.