We offer precision Digital Gaussmeter, DGM-103 useful in general laboratory and R&D labs. It operates on the principle of Hall Effect in Semiconductors. A semiconductor carrying current develops an electromotive force, when placed in a magnetic field, in a direction perpendicular to the direction of both electric current and magnetic field. The magnitude of this e.m.f. is proportional to the field intensity if the current is kept constant. This e.m.f. is called the Hall Voltage. The small Hall Voltage is amplified through a high stability amplifier so that a millivoltmeter connected at the output of the amplifier can be calibrated directly in magnetic field unit (gauss).
- Differential mode facility
- Wide Range (1G to 40KG)
- Excellent Linearity
- Excellent Stability
- Easy replacement of Hall Probe
- Wide application in industry where accurate measurements of magnetic field is required.
- Measurement of steady magnetic field e.g. in loud speakers, dynamo, moving coil instruments etc.
- Useful in laboratory experiment involving measurement of magnetic field.
- With the differential mode facility, the instrument is especially useful for testing the homogeneity/variation of magnetic field in a particular region.
- Range: 0-2KG, 0-20KG & 0-40KG
- Resolution: 1G at 0-2KG range in normal mode
- Accuracy: + 0.5%
- Temperature: Upto 50oC
- Display: 3 digit, 7 segment LED DPM with auto polarity and overflow indication
- Power: 220V +10%, 50Hz
- Transducer: Hall Probe Gas
Special Feature: Indicate the direction of the magnetic field