Relay Control System, Rcs-01
We offer Relay Control System use full for control labs. In the present unit a simulated second order system is controlled by an electronic relay. Apart from a study of the relay characteristics the experiment introduces the concept of Describing Function. Finally the phase plane method of analysis is covered in detail where the switching trajectories can be displayed on an X-Y oscilloscope.
- System with electronic relay
- Adjustable hysteresis and dead zone
- Display phase plane diagram on CRO
- Stability study by describing function method
- Study of the relay characteristics and display of the same on CRO for different values of hysteresis and dead zones.
- Study of the effect of hysteresis on system stability. Graphical analysis to predict sustained oscillations.
- Phase plane analysis of relay control system for various values of Hysteresis and Dead Zones. View the trajectory for different hysteresis and dead zone.
Features and Specifications:
- Simulated electronic relay using high speed IC's
- Simulated 2nd order linear plant. Facility for displaying x and x. signals
- Dead zone variable from 0-600mV
- Hysteresis variable from 0-500mV
- Built-in signal sources Sine and
- IC regulated internal power supplies
- Literature and patch cords included
- Accessory - a dual beam CRO
The experiment is complete in all respect, except a CRO.