By efficiently understanding the market trends, we are able to export, manufactured and supplied an Study Of A Transistor Amplifier (RC Coupled) in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
1. Study of the basic circuit of a RC coupled Amplifier
2. Frequency response of RC coupled Amplifier
3. Effect of negative feedback on the gain and frequency response of the amplifier
4. Effect of positive feedback on the gain and frequency response of the amplifier
5. Verification of the condition of oscillation
6. Study of different classes of amplifier
This is a two stage transistor amplifier with a provision for positive and negative feedback. The amount of feedback is adjustable and with the help of this it is even possible to make the amplifier oscillate. A 9V stabilized power is provided on the same board.
The experimental set-up has been laid down on a decorated Bakelite board with an aim of providing an easy understanding to the students. All components are well spread out for clarity and easy repairs and replacement. The set-up is provided with a booklet, which contains its detailed theory of operation, description, specifications, suggestions and discussion on the various experiments that may be performed with it.