|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Experiment Control Equipment||» Second Order Network, SON-01|
We offer Study of Second Order Networks useful for control labs. Second order networks are important because of the fact that these are the simplest networks that produce the complete range of transient response from over damping to near oscillations. Although theoretical discussions are normally confined to passive RLC networks, such networks are limited in their performance due to the rather large resistance of any reasonable value inductance that might be constructed to operate at frequencies of few kHz. In the present unit active RC-network has been designed which span the complete behavior of an equivalent passive RLC network. The user thus has the experience of studying a near ideal passive second order network complete with all theoretical computations and their experimental verifications.
* Active second order network
* Damping control Âover-, critical-, and under-damping
* Built-in sine wave signal
* Needs an external CRO for response study
* Operates with 220V/50 Hz
* Detailed technical literature and experiment results supplied
# Observe and trace from the CRO screen the step response for different values
# Compute approximate values of equivalent network parameters.
# Plot the frequency response for various and observe resonance
Features and Specifications:
* Active RLC network using 3-Op Amps
* Damping 1.1-0.1 (approx)
* Square Wave 35-700 Hz., 0-1V (typical)
* Sine Wave 35-700 Hz., 0-1V (typical)
* Essential accessory: a CRO
The experiment is complete in all respect, except a CRO.