We manufacture, export and supply Picoammeter DPM-111-C2 to our clients in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. This is a very versatile multipurpose equipment for the measurement of low dc currents. It has 6 decade ranges with 100% over-ranging from 10-9A to 10-4A. For the ease, readings are directly obtained on a 3ÃâÃÂ½ digit DPM. The instrument uses a well designed precision FET input electrometer operational amplifier AD549, which offers the lowest input bias currents (5OfA with ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ±5V supplies) available in any standard operational amplifier. The excellent haracteristics of AD549, ultra low bias current, low offset voltage, low drift and low noise have been fully utilized to obtain best results in the present picoammeter. The first operational amplifier AD549 is used in low level current to voltage configuration and the output has been directly read on a 3ÃâÃÂ½ digit panel meter. The instrument is capable of accepting either polarity of the input current. Well-regulated power supplies are incorporated to use the instrument upto 10% changes in a.c. mainÃâÃ¢âÂ¬ÃâÃ¢âÂ¢s voltage.This model comes with USB interface for connecting a computer and required software.
* Current from photo multiplier tubes, photometers etc.
* Leakage currents in solid state devices.
* FET gate and tube grid-currents.
* Current through very high resistanceÃÆÃÂ¢ÃâÃ¢âÂ¬ÃâÃ¢âÂ¢s in conjunction with a power supply. Potentials across semiconductors, piezoelectric system & pH/plon sensitive electrodes.
* Electrical conductivity of air.
* Very low current oxygen sensors.
Multiplier : X1, X10, X10ÃâÃÂ², X10ÃâÃÂ³, X104, X105
Accuracy : 0.2% for all ranges
Resolution : 1pA, 10pA, 100pA, 1nA, 10nA,100nA
Input Resistance : 2.5KW, 0.25KW, 25W, 2.5W, 0.25W, 0.025W
Power Supply : 220V ÃâÃÂ±10%, 50Hz
Input : Through BNC connector
Interfacing : USB
Software : DACC and CAMM, both Window compatible